EUROKOS Company was established in 2000 in Pristine Kosovo, specialized in high and low construction. Since its inception, it continuously grew and today is considered one of the biggest construction companies in the country with staff number over 300.
In 2006, Eurokos expended its business activities across the border i.e. in Albania and Macedonia.
In 2009, Eurokos started new business activity related to renewable energy.
Their projects in hydro energy are:
a) EurokosJH – Brod & Restelica, a hydro power plant in Dragash Municipality with a generating capacity of 12 MW
b) EurokosJH – Lepenci 1, a hydro power plant in Kaçanik and Hani i Elezit Municipality with a generating capacity of 9.84 MW
c) EurokosJH – Lepenci 3, a hydro power plant in Kaçanik and Hani i Elezit Municipality with a generating capacity of 10 MW
The companies projects in wind energy are:
a) Air Energy, Kitka, Gjilan, wind energy project, 32.5MW capacities.
b) WP Koznica, village of Koznica, Muncipality of Novobërda, 34.5 MW wind park.
- Design and construction of new roads
- Design and construction of bridges
- Design and construction of hydro power plants
- Design and construction of wind farms
- Design and construction of flats and houses
- Reconstruction of roads and bridges
- Maintenance and traffic management systems
- Design and install drainage systems
- Producing hardcore bases
- Civil services
Eurokos – Kosovë
Prishtine-Ferizaj Highway, Cagllavice PN, 10000 Prishtina – Kosovo
+383 (0) 38 247 016
+383 (0) 38 542 272
Zogu I Boulevard, Tirana
+355 68 202 0321